Hello,

When I change a scene or when I send the player into a scene for a battle the scene light does not work correctly. It works fine when I build and export but never when I test in editor. I will say that the only time the light work is when I start the game in a scene the first time.

Anyone else seeing these issues when changing scene and lighting not being correct?

To be clear, I am using directional light and some other lights but the directional light is the main source, like a Sun light, without it my scene is almost completely dark.

Thanks!

• I never had that happen. It sounds like a Unity issue.
  • Yeah I am not sure why its happening.
    I found this thread :
    http://forum.orkframework.com/discussion/1681/new-game-lighting-issues/p1

It seems that he may be having the same issue, I cant tell if there was a fix in this dialogue.

• Yeah it is a Unity Issue. What I found is

When you switch to another scene it actually removes the SKYBOX lighting from the scene. However this only happens in Editor. When you build and run, it is fine and the scene has lighting effected by the color and tones of the Skybox as desired.

• Usually this should be solved by disabling the auto baking and baking the scene once. Otherwise every small change in the scene could cause auto baking.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Okay, Will try that.

Thank You