Here is a image here:
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=C0CB863F30A9ED02!40710&authkey=!AO_QktPLQPkNiB4&v=3&ithint=photo,PNG

The Don't destroy on load, is the main one I am not sure where to start.
The Animator State prob. has something to do with simply not using a certain start that it is asking for.

Any thoughts as to what may be causing this?

Thank You

• edited December 2015
    ORK isn't yet updated for Unity 5.3 - it's just a warning and doesn't really do anything.
    Will be fixed/compatible with the next version of ORK (coming before Christmas).

The other warning definitely comes from trying to play a state that isn't in the animator controller of the game object :)
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • That happened upon updating to Unity 5.3,

the warning for me is on the main menu. I'm guessing that there is a "Dont destroy on load" script on it. it normally doesnt effect the game, but Ork may need to be updated to fix the warning.
  • Sounds good! update coming soon! :) Thank you.

FYI also concerning the Animation State Warning. Since I am using my own custom animation. Under Combatants you should turn off Under Animations and Movement - Animation Settings - uncheck "Automatic Move Animation".

Thanks!

• edited December 2015
    Real Quick, I just saw this error not sure if it is ORK related or Unity 5.x related:

unity3d "error adding system: Data not available"

any thoughts?

Edit:
    Doing some testing, it may have something to do with GI bake light settings...still testing that thought :)
    Post edited by gameintern on

• Never had that error, and without any clue to where it comes from it's hard to tell if it's from ORK or something else :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!