edited December 2015 in General Discussion
I don't know if anyone is making what would be classified as a "casual game" with ORK--but I asked some of the post-pre-teens --in my family and their friends (roughly 13 and 14) what kind of game they'd like to play on their iPhones and they said a basic game.

That translates to a casual game. : )

So in 2016 I'm going to make one of those. Not sure what it will be like yet but I know I can do it in ORK. I suggested a certain kind of game and asked if they'd play it and they said LOL, yes. So....among other things....

Post edited by Catacomber on
  • Depending on the features, it might be better suited to make it with Makinom, unless you need the RPG elements of ORK :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited December 2015
    I need a little bit of battle. Otherwise I see it would be better to make it with Makinom. And for a different type of casual game I see it would be better just to make it with Makinom. Thanks.
    Post edited by Catacomber on