Merry Christmas everyone - Long time lurker, ive been using Ork a year and I love it to pieces.

Working on the node editor it strikes me that editing would be so much cleaner if the success/fail/next ect. options where on the bottom of the node instead of the right, it would make the editor so much cleaner for organising, is there a reason this isn't done?

As always I love this thing to bits.

• Yes, because nodes can have an infinite number of next slots (e.g. choice dialogues, chance forks, etc.) and also display additional information about the slot in it's line - having that on the bottom instead of each slot it's own line wouldn't work that well.

Also, the handling would be pretty much the same - just the workflow would be top-down instead of left-right :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Makes sense - thanks a lot gamingislove you'll be a millionare one day! :)
  • Hopefully :D
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!