• The first video is uploading now. It is just an intro video for the upcoming series and an expensive (time consuming endeavor) test to make sure I have what it takes to actually make these things. Haven't done vid work since college. Hope you guys enjoy!

As always please head on over to links and follow so you have the latest on when I am live on Twitch and when the videos go live on YouTube! Also, if you should feel so inclined please head over to my patreon and donate. Every dollar will go towards improving the videos for you guys! Lastly, thank you so much for the continued support and thank you @gamingislove for making all of this possible with the ORK Framework.
    You will always fail at what you do not try.
  • Thank you, Robahouston!

(I'm in my winter cabin up in the mountains, running on poor mobile web. I'll plunge into your videos once I'm home in 10 days:) )
  • The next video for YouTube is currently processing and almost ready for the interwebs! It's a short one but I hope you guys enjoy!

• The new video is up folks, check it out!
  • Oh yea, keep these going! Can go a long way for newcomers!
  • I plan to, thank you. Every subscriber helps.
  • Hello everyone and welcome to the weekly video series update! I am doing this now. So I am uploading the video a couple days early due to an alpha I got into for the weekend. Can't say much about it but I am super excited.

I also uploaded a couple videos just for fun from my stream so I am sorry about the lacking formatting or post editing, I am editing them so they're timelapse, should be done in a couple hours.

Just a reminder, if the video isn't in 720p just give it some time and it will get there. YouTube is weird like that. Hope ya'll enjoy the new video. Remember to like and subscribe, it really does help me keep going. Also please check out the stream when you can, I am streaming whenever I can. There isn't really a format, just games and game development.
  • This one? : ) Thanks.

• Nice, subscribed, cheers!
  • Thank you for the subscriptions! Ya'll the best eva!
  • Since my weekend is going to be a busy one I am trying to get the new video out by Friday or late today. See you guys over on the YouTubes. Don't forget to like and subscribe!

Also, don't forget to follow the twitch stream so you can receive an email when I go live. You may not be able to watch it live but the videos are archived on twitch for a week and I export them to YouTube for now. I don't really like the export process with twitch to YouTube.

Enjoy the weekend and comment on the videos to let me know if I missed anything in the lesson or just to say hi and tell me if you like them. Thanks everyone!
  • Just uploaded video 3 for the tutorial series! Check it out folks and enjoy adding the player to your scene!

Remember to comment, like, and subscribe. Ya'll are the best and thanks for watching!
  • Just added two, yes two, videos to the tutorial series! Check em out on the YouTubes!
  • Thank you for your video tutorials. I subscribed.