• Thank you as always! I will be busy with Global Game Jam and a couple alpha tests this weekend so I thought I would get a little extra work done for ya'll.
    You will always fail at what you do not try.
  • My body is so ready. Thanks for doing these!
    Subscribed
  • The new video is up! Remember to like and subscribe and comment. I love to hear from you folks. Also, if you wouldn't mind turning your adblock off that would do the channel a lot of good. Ya'll are the best!
  • I want to extend a special thank you to my very first patron huraipannn! You really made my day.

There will unfortunately be no video this week, however I plan on releasing 2 videos next week. Thanks for watching ya'll!
  • I uploaded a couple more videos last week and I am working on some more this week. Enjoy!
  • I suscribed and marked liked all your videos, I found these really useful. Thank you robahouston.
  • You're very welcome. I am a little slower at making them but I am still getting them out. Folks like you make it worth it.
  • The new UI vid is up. Check it out ya'll. Next tut video will be coming soon.
  • Thank you!
  • This is a good thing, and look forward to your finish. Come on, I've seen look out.
  • OMG I am so thankful for that New UI tutorial. Super duper helpful! The gui setups are intimidating so having a nice one to just play around with like that helps with the design process.
  • The latest video cover status effect is going live shortly. Enjoy!

• Hey everyone, I would like to make videos that are inline with what you want so I am going to start looking to you for suggestions. Send me what you want here in the forums and every thursday I will tally them all up and do a poll on twitter. The one with the highest number of points wins and the will be the video that releases the following week.

Thank you for all of your support!.
  • Hello @robahouston, how about a full RPG Game from scratch focusing on one type of battle system and not necessarily following the tutorials.
    Regards
  • edited March 2017
    One I would like is a demo showing us how to build a system that will switch the current characters class either via a menu item or NPC interaction. Like in FFXI you talk to the Moogle and choose your unlocked JOB or in FF6(?) you can change it when ever you want via main menu.

Just something that would show some 3 different classes being changed. I know it can be done outta box but there is no current explanation as to how to do that.
    Post edited by paulgswanson on