It's excellent that weapons can override animations. This is superb foresight on your part GiL! I can now have dynamic characters that can utilise any weapon, and easily set their battle animations to fit!

I just wanted to say thanks :) A truly awesome kit, that gets more awesome all the time.
// www.newrealitygames.co.uk \\
  • If you only need different animations, you can also simply override a specific animation :)

Create a simple Animation setting in Base/Control > Animations and add the animations that should be replaced (e.g. attack).
    Enable Own Animations (or only those for battles) and select the animation you created.

Now, when the weapon is equipped, the new attack animation will be used whenever the assigned animation type is used.
    ORK will look for animations in the following order: status effects > equipment > combatant
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!