edited February 2016 in ORK Support
Hi GiL....

A question.... doesn't ork support the Unity 5.3.2f version?

I just decided to make a large upgrade from 5.2.2 to 5.3.2 and ork from 2.5.8 to the latest.....

So I upgraded unity first and then directly downloaded the latest ork and reimported.

After that when I click on Orkframework I just get a grey window and ork is not working. Can't even start the game since the main menu has disappeared.
Post edited by thrilled on
  • edited February 2016
    Make sure you're also updating ORK plugins you're using, e.g. ORK-Makinom connection plugin.

If that's not the case, you'd need to post the error message you're getting in the Unity console :)
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • That did the trick with the Orkframework window not being functional... :)

However when I try to start the game then the main menu quickly shows up just to be removed and the following error message appears:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    ORKFramework.GUIHandler.ShowGUI ()
    ORKFramework.ORKCore.FireGUITick ()
    ORKFramework.ORKHandler.OnGUI ()
  • Yeah, that's currently a bug when you play in the editor with the ORK Framework editor opened. Will be fixed in the next update :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Well :p That was easy :)

Ok so now I got it all running! Thanks for the help!