Hello again, I was following closely the Battle tutorials and Gameplay tutorials and I would like to customize some battle events when my character fights with boss enemies (for example a trigger event similar to start event created for turn based battle) as explained in this tutorial http://orkframework.com/tutorial/game-tutorial/23-battle-start-events/ but when my character enters to battle area isn´t a turn based battle however a real-time battle is it possible in some way?

I saw in about Battle section the following tip:
You want to switch a hectic real time battle to a relaxed turn based battle? Use the Change Battle Type step in an event.
But I can´t use Change Battle Type step in Battle Start Events only in Game Events. How I can use this event then?
  • You know that the battle system type of the battle is defined in the Battle component's inspector?
    I.e. if you want the battle to be real time, just use the real time battle system :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • gamingislove said: You know that the battle system type of the battle is defined in the Battle component's inspector?
    I.e. if you want the battle to be real time, just use the real time battle system :)
    Yess I knew that but I refer to start event, when I enter to a battle zone can I do that in real time battles instead turn based battles?
  • edited February 2016
    Battle start/end events are only available when Battle components are involved (and for all battle types), the Real Time Battle Area doesn't have any start/end events.

If you want your start events in real time battles, you need to set them up in Battle System > Real Time Battles, just like you did with the turn based battles.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!