I have seen a few solutions in the Asset Store, Crafy Patching System and MG Patcher Tools. Was curious if anyone is using either of these, or maybe has created their own system and how it affects ORK game data during/after update patches. My main concern would be with my users save game files reflecting the changes made in update patches, as well as changes made inside the ORK editor that are implemented into the update patch ( adding new skills or items or such ).
I had another thought of using Asset Bundles to do the same thing, not sure if that is a viable option until I look into it more.
I'm old and mean...hiss~hiss~
Chris
  • Haven't tested it, but it should be no problem using ORK with such a solution. If changes in ORK should be added, you'll just need to add the ORK project asset to the patch (including new other assets you've used, e.g. prefabs or audio clips).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!