edited March 2016 in ORK Scripting
Hi guys,

So because of my needs, I'm writing a custom scene changer script. I was able to edit the source, create a new file and compile it into the dll, But when I did so, the new script didn't take advantage of the editorlayout that GiL.

Check out the link to see the differences:
http://imgur.com/a/BnGTC

Thoughts on how to fix this?
Post edited by chud575 on
  • Hello @chud575 I´m affraid that is not possible, unless you code your own custom SceneChangerInspector.
  • If you need a custom inspector for your components, you'll have to write your own custom inspector script.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I don't have a problem doing that - but is it as easy as adding an "Editor" folder and putting in an editor script? Or is there an extra step involved?
  • Yes, pretty much like that - see this Unity tutorial for more infos.

Also, ORK has a base inspector class that offers some stuff, so instead of extending from Editor, you can extend from BaseInspector (found in the ORKFramework.Editor namespace).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!