edited March 2016 in Makinom Support
In Makinom, is the time scale node working as intended? Because even if I put the option on UNITY, MAKINOM, or SCHEMATIC to 0.5, nothing happen. I'm not sure if this is a bug or I am just doing something wrong.
Post edited by Shadow_Fire on
  • What do you expect to happen?
    Only things based on delta time will be influenced by this (also wait steps/options).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited March 2016
    Ah, I should have been clearer. I wanted a slow motion effect.
    As a quick example, in the scene I have two rotating cubes, one from Ork and one from Makinom. In Ork I created an event using the Change Time Scale, put to affect only ORK related stuff. I then set up a global event that when I press a key, the event would activate and the Ork cube would slow down. This works fine.
    But when I tried to do the same in Makinom using a schematic with a change time scale, put to only affect Makinom related stuff, and press a button, everything would slow down; the ork cube, makinom cube, along with my whole game, when only the Makinom stuff (in this case, the Makinom rotating cube) was supposed to.
    Post edited by Shadow_Fire on
  • Damn ... sorry, checked for the 'Makinom' condition twice instead of Unity and Makinom. Will be fixed in the next update :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Awesome!
    Thanks a lot.