Hello,

I have a sort of spellbook with Menu Screen. The idea is you open Spell Book, select spell the spellbook is closed and you are in "use mode" where clicking combatant will cast the spell on him.

There are few thing I can't setup the way I want that I need help with:
1) I found a way to close Menu Screen once you cast the spell on someone, but not the option to close it when you click the spell(ability) button. is something like this possible?
2) When I click on spell(ability) from the list, a hud pops up in the center of the screen with ability name and descriptions. How can I get rid of this hud?
3) Player group leader is the default caster for menu screen abilities right?

Thanks,
  • 1) I don't think this is currently possible - the menu screens are only for using stuff on your own group.

2) You've most likely set up a Tooltip HUD. Either enable No Display in the HUD to not display it, or disable using tooltips in your menu screen.

3) Yes, you can change that by either showing a combatant selection before opening the screen (coming from an overview menu) or using the combatant change keys set up in the menu screen.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks.

Hmm strange I have selected No Display in only hud I have and menu screen has enable tooltip unchecked. This is what i see when I click ability:
  • If it pops up when the ability is used, it might be the battle info (defined in Battle System > Battle Text).
    Otherwise (if you're using drag+drop) it could also be the drag notification.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!