edited March 2016 in ORK Support
Hello guys, i was away from this forum for long, i decided to come back to my game... i updated today to unity 5.3.4 and ORK to 2.7, my old project played well after i upgraded unity with ork 2.5.5, but when i upgraded to ork 2.7 i miss items on my inventory ( nothing in there ), i checked and everything is like it was in the 2.5.5 project. Any ideas?

thanx.

edit: Just to clarify, the items are in the inventory, they just dont show up ( the icons ) i know that because i can craft my recipes with the items that i have in my inventory. and yes the icons are well placed in the items.
Post edited by dlevel on
  • Check your inventory menu screen, maybe they're not displayed due to item type filtering.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Nope nothing, neither on my equipment menu, they are there but i cannot see them.
  • edited March 2016
    deleted, ok i figured out.. i guess after those big upgrades some problems occurred, but all seems good now.
    Post edited by dlevel on