edited March 2016 in ORK Support
How to remove step 2&3 in Inventory?

the example:-
1)-I make menu screen showing list of ( Inventory,Equipment,Status,grope)... it work fine.
2)-I make Inventory menu showing a list of item type. it work fine. But there step i want remove it.

The result:-
step 1) I choose the Inventory menu from list. (the menu screen close then open Inventory menu ... that is good )
step 2) Now i can Choose The item type from list using Horizontal key Or Next and Previous type keys... but i can`t Choose item. (for example Potion item)
step 3) Pushing Accept key.
step 4) Still i can choose The item type from list using only Next,Previous type keys. and now i can choose item. (for example Potion item)...
step 5) Pushing Accept key to use item.

So how to Remove step 2&3?? because those step no need it.

notes:-
- The correct order is (step 1 then step 4 then step 5).
- Choose the item type from list using only Next,Previous type keys.
- Disable Horizontal key in step 4.

The result:-

The setting

Post edited by AMMARORK on
  • You have Type Display set to GUI Box, i.e. the item types will be displayed in their own GUI box, being controlled when the menu screen is opened.

Set Type Display to Tab to display them as tabs in the GUI box of the item list.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • It works.... Thank you.....

I hope it works also in Equipment menu and
    Status menu in same method...