How to Display Select Combatant as Tabs... Like inventory tabs (using Next and Previous type keys to loop page of item type)
The example:-
1)-I made menu screen showing list of ( Inventory,Equipment,Status,grope)... it work fine.
2)-I made Equipment menu showing current equipment player page that is use in it. it work fine. after select the target player from
Pre-select combatant.

the problem is how to change to the next equipment player page without leaving Equipment menu (back to menu screen or back to Pre-Select combatant)

So I need to make Select Combatant as Tabs in same page of current Equipement player and using Next and Previous keys to loop between Equipment Player Page )

how to do that?

The result:-

The setting:-
  • You can create a HUD of type "Control" and set up button control elements that bind to the keys you have defined for Previous/Next Combatant. Set this HUD to display when certain menu screens are opened. You can then position the GUI Box for this HUD along one of the borders of your menu screen. You probably don't want to let the menu screen be dragged though, as it won't take the HUD with it.
  • edited March 2016
    Sorry...
    This is not my target (HUD of Type "Control" Display Control elements in menu screen)

My Target is how to Display All Player Name or Icon for change to the next equipment player page
    without leaving Equipment menu and using Next and Previous keys to loop between Equipment Player Page

Like this Game (Tales of Zestiria)

my tatrget photo MY target.jpg

Post edited by AMMARORK on
  • I don't think something like this is currently possible. You can display the combatants using a Combatant menu part, but not highlight the current menu user.

Will look into adding an option for that.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!