edited March 2016 in ORK Support
Gil,

ORK Version - Current

Is this working as intended:
I have a status effect that is applied when a piece of armor is equipped. Within the status effect, I have setup to auto-remove if the target user has a specific skill (ability set as non-usable) via a template requirement.
The issue, the effect is always applied regardless of the fact that the target user has the appropriate skill.

What I am trying to accomplish is this:

Armor has a Reflex penalty that is applied when worn unless the user has Expert or higher level of the Armor skill.
If the user learns the Expert or higher level of the skill while wearing the armor, the penalty should be removed.
The auto-removal of the penalty is not working. I can unequip then re-equip the armor and the penalty is removed since the penalty is not applied when the appropriate status requirements are met (user has Expert or higher level of the Armor skill)

EDIT: I noticed the effects did remove when I unequipped 1 item after learning the Expert Armor skill level with the settings I have on the armor pieces for applying the effects using status requirements.
Post edited by keyboardcowboy on
  • So, the status effect has an Auto Remove condition (an ability) and isn't removed when the ability is learned while the effect is applied?
    Will look into it.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Alright, I can confirm this - will fix this behaviour in the next update.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!