I recently was making some changes over my project replacing some characters I´ve done before with another new characters prefab, everything was ok the last day, my real time battles were running fine, but until yesterday I saw some issues: the enemies character didn´t damage my player character... I checked all my parameters and I saw everything was ok:

-Checked my equipment viewer and was ok
-Checked all my damage dealers (the same sword prefab for enemies and player character) and was ok
-Checked the battle event, and is ok (I´ve copied the settings from demo ORK and read every steps from the tutorials=
-The attack ability uses the attackNoCalculation event
-I checked damage zones in my combatant prefabs (enemies and player) and everything is ok, and they have rigidbody attached to them, weapons prefab and combatant prefabs.

I checked my character hierarchy and I use the same name for my character weapon (enemy and player)... but nothing, my enemies doesn´t damage my character and viceversa.

• The damage zones also need colliders attached to the same game object.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • gamingislove said: The damage zones also need colliders attached to the same game objec
    Refer about character controller and rigidbody collider isn´t it?
  • edited March 2016
    I´ll post some images with my settings, I was trying to check all of them but I can´t find the origin of my problem. I´ve checked the Activation Tags and I see is Ok... My enemy characters and my player character use the same weapon, but I can´t find the problem :(

My weapon also has box collider attached

Damage dealers
    subefotos

Damage dealers 02
    imag

Damage dealers 01
    sube

Post edited by berbelias on
  • Your weapon's Box Collider doesn't have Is Trigger enabled, but your damage dealer uses the Trigger Enter type - I don't think the trigger enter events are fired by Unity if the collider isn't a trigger.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited March 2016
    gamingislove said: Your weapon's Box Collider doesn't have Is Trigger enabled, but your damage dealer uses the Trigger Enter type - I don't think the trigger enter events are fired by Unity if the collider isn't a trigger.
    Yes that was a detail I didn´t see, I had too many hours in front of the computer developing my project and I don´t know why I unchecked Is Trigger option, was my mislead that´s solved me of course :DD Thank you gamingislove you save me again.
    Post edited by berbelias on
  • Good luck with your project! :)
  • SIDWULF said: Good luck with your project! :)

Thank you SIDWULF :P