Hi, I am having a hard time getting Brown Pants from the Ork demo character, to move with the forward arrow key, and change direction with the motion of the mouse. Please if anyone knows the settings for that please let me know. Thank you. The only thing near FPS view and moving is like moving around with arrow keys with the first person view looking down above him. No mouse. Please help if anyone can.
  • Are you using the third person movement and camera scripts and did you let ORK know about them in settings.
  • no im not. it worked before with standard asset fps controller but now its not listed . I will look for it or reimport.
  • got the fps controller on brown pants. made the button control use camera , made the camera and button use first person. it is good now but I see his white bald head in my view all of the time. Is there any way to make the Brown Pants prefab transparent? please
  • ok made the x and y. a .5 increase to go ahead of him , but I still want his belly invisible. lol. any ideas?
  • Uncheck the mesh renderer in his prefab.
  • How about
    Object Visible Event
    Set Actor to Player
    Playmaker and Behavior Designer Integration for ORK Famework
    http://www.gamekakkak.com
  • cool. made his egg form mesh unchecked / he's invis
  • Or just use a different prefab, e.g. a simple capsule, or just an empty game object with a character controller :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!