edited December 2016 in ORK Support
i been searching in the forums and i review all the battle, ability tutorials, but i cant figure out why, brown pant can make damage to the evil pants.

it shows the animation, even when i cast poison, hurt the very evil pants.
and also, the abilities cost is set to 0 on the battle menu. thanks!
Post edited by gamingislove on
  • Brown Pants has an Attack Ability--set up in Combatant/Combatant for Brown Pants.

He has a Damage Dealer on his sword. If he casts a spell like Poison there's a Damage Dealer on the prefab used for the Poison Ability.

There is a Damage Zone on Evil Pants--that allows the combatant to take damage--be hurt.

Look at the demo.

The abilities cost is set up in Status/ Abilities.
  • Catacomber, thanks for the reply, but i already double check, and still the same issues, im going to make all the tutorial from the very begining, to see what went wrong!
  • Check out this how-to on doing damage.

There are 3 ways for using an ability's calculations (e.g. damage):
    - not using battle events will automatically do the calculations
    - using a Calculate step in a battle event
    - using damage dealers/zones, in which case you need to have them setup correctly and activate the damage dealers in the battle event

When using damage dealers, you'll also need to make sure they are set up correctly, e.g. colliders and rigidbodies to receive physic callbacks from Unity.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!