Hey Gil, is the move setting of the change position working as intended?
For example, I have a schematic that cast a raycast using the mouse position as the target. When I point towards a cube and fire, a sphere should shoot out from my character to the cube. The problem is that if I enabled the move setting, the sphere will appear on my character but do nothing, when it was supposed to move to the cube. If I disable the move setting, it will move, but it will appear instantly on the cube instead.
  • Can you give me more details on your settings?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Okay, this is a short version for testing.
    I have a input key node for pressing, let's say, button F.
    Next node is the spawn prefab node, to spawn a sphere on my character.
    Next is a wait node, which is put to 0.1.
    The last one is the Change Position node, to move the prefab(the sphere), forward on the Z axis by, let's say 10. Local position is on.
    If I enabled the move box, when the prefab is spawned, it won't move forward at all.
  • There seems to be a bug, will be fixed in the next update.

For now, you can use the Move Into Direction node for this, which is usually the more suitable one for moving stuff like bullets forward :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Ahh upon trying to do that, it has the same effect as the Change Position node. It refuses to move the sphere forward :)
  • Make sure your settings are correct (e.g. moving correct object and using a movement component that is attached to the object). Working fine here.