Hi All,

Really noob here with Ork framework so trying to understand things better still...

I have followed all the tutorials and am trying to work out crafting.

I have created a recipe which requires 2 items, have added the items to my scene and can collect them fine, they show up in inventory.

When I go to my crafting table, my crafting dialog box comes up however it is empty, no words at all, just an empty box.

I have set it up exactly the same as the tutorial and gone over it 3 times but can't figure it out.

Any ideas what I might be missing? I know it's showing the right box as I added music when it opens and the music plays, but just an empty box.

Thanks in advance.
Dean
  • Did the player learn the recipe?
    My little chunk of the internet: http://artemic.com
  • Yes, I added that to the startEvent, the player knows 3 recipes but still nothing shows.
  • Which crafting menu are you using, the Crafting or the Crafting List menu part?

The Crafting menu part displays the available recipes, optionally separated by the recipe types.
    The Crafting List menu part displays items added to the crafting list, which automatically uses recipes based on the added items. You'll also need an Inventory menu part to add stuff to the crafting list.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • @gamingislove I set it up the same as the tutorial so it's the Crafting menu part, I couldn't find anything in the tut's about the Crafting List menu.

I enabled the add Back button and that shows in the Crafting box, but that is all.
  • Maybe check the settings on the guibox itself that the menu is using? Could be stuff is off screen? Or try futzing with the custom recipe layouts?
    My little chunk of the internet: http://artemic.com
  • Make sure you really have learned the recipes to your player, and check if your crafting screen setup displays all crafting types (or at least the ones you learned).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks all, I have decided to start again from scratch to see where I went wrong :)