edited April 2016 in ORK Support
Hi, I made a scene out of a demo in a package, several of them, and they are things like house interiors, shop interiors, etc. When I enter them, I am either too short or too tall, and the more I go into different houses from the main scene, the more my height changes from either too low to too tall. Sometimes it is just right. I went into the tavern and I was too short, then went back into another house and was taller.

I went back into that same tavern and I was just the right height. So it changed. i did adjust the width and height of some of the shop interiors to make my head go lower, but this did not seem to work when I played the game build. Please , if anyone knows how to make the First Person character be the same height in all house and shop/tavern interiors, please let me know. Thank you.
Post edited by silverglade1 on
  • Is the demo scene using any weird embedded scripts that are being called automatically? Because that's truly a first.

I probably wouldn't build production scenes off of demo scenes, both for artistic reasons and to avoid any bizarre things like this. I could see the demo scene maker having used some scripts to make things look just right for a camera-fly through, but totally screws up everything if you try and play it.
    My little chunk of the internet: http://artemic.com
  • ok I'll check and see. Thanks
  • I checked the room scenes. There are no scripts. just a lot of props.