edited April 2016 in ORK Support
Does anybody have a tutorial for this? I have a phase battle and I want to grant my players the ability to select a friendly combatant, then select another one if they want, until they finally select an action.

I set the following (http://puu.sh/ozg8v/cad44d9318.png) in Menus -> Combatant Selections -> Default -> Base Settings -> Back Button, but I didn't see any of my menus change.

I have also tried using the Change Member functionality.

Ideally if you guys know of a way in code to change the active combatant and have the battle then update the battle menu it is displaying that would be useful as well!

Thanks and sorry for the scattershot questions.

Edit:
Thanks for the answer, I didn't think of looking there!
Post edited by deckrocket on
  • You can add a back button in the battle menu (Battle System > Battle Menus). Enable Add Back Button and Back In Base for this.

In phase battles, the back button in the base battle menu allows returning to the combatant selection (which is set up in Battle System > Phase Battles in the Player Combatant Selection).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!