Hi. It's me again :P I set up First Person Camera for my player. I check "Lock Cursor", because it's better when player don't see cursor floating around ;) So, I want cursor show back when character is talking with NPC's, when dialogues show up and player need to select chocies, dialogue line etc. So I find out from "Help: Lock Cursor" window, that: "The mouse cursor will be locked when the camera control is enabled (i.e. the mouse cursor is centered in the screen, hidden and can't be moved)." So I add to my dialogue event node called: "Block Camera Control - Unblock" from Input. But cursor is still hidden... I need to do it by scripts, or there is a way to do this by event editor? Please for help :)
  • edited May 2016
    The camera control needs to be blocked, not unblocked.
    There's an option in the Event Settings step to block the camera control during the whole event, otherwise use the Block Camera Control step to manually block it (don't forget to unblock it).
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Oh, thanks, it works :)