edited June 2016 in Makinom Support
Greetings, my game is made using ORK, there are a few things I'm testing in Makinom in my ORK game without success.

Very simple test, Trigger Enter machine with Schematic to add a console line. When I push play and walk into the istrigger box collider nothing happens in console.

I'm doing something wrong I know, i've got updated versions of Ork, Makinom and the Plugin.

Anyone shed some light on this please ? :)

thanks!
Post edited by artainx on
ORK user since 2014. Patron since 2018.
  • Depends on your setup - e.g. if the trigger machine requires the player to enter the trigger, but the ORK player's game object isn't set as Makinom player, that would result in the machine not starting.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • thanks for the reply!

How would I set the ork player object as Makinom player?

Would I need to do this in every schematic or just once per game / level

• E.g. use a set player schematic with an auto machine on the player's prefab.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thank you!