How do barrers work?, can't seem to make them work, do they work like energy shields? [protos in starcraft, halo, etc].

I would like to have different consumables on different party members and other details like that, is there a way to have a different hud for each character?. [instead of a group hud, i would like to create one for each party member.]
  • You can create a different hud for each party member. You can have different consumables on each--that's set up in Combatant/Combatant--what the character gets equipped with when they spawn.

Do you mean barriers? How do you want them to work and what are you doing to make them work? And what are they supposed to do? : )
  • edited June 2016
    Barriers will consume damage that's directed at a status value. You can set up the percent of damage (e.g. 50 % to direct half of the damage to the barrier). The barrier must be added to the status value that will be protected by it.

E.g. if HP should be protected by Shield (both Consumable type status values), you need to add a barrier to HP and select the Shield status value there.

You can have individual HUDs for combatants. While the Individual combatant type in HUDs will display the HUD on each combatant's game object, you can set up the Group combatant type for individual combatants as well.
    For this, use the Start Index Offset and Limit List Length settings to define the HUD for the individual members of the player group (the player/leader of the group has index 0).

All combatants will have all status values you define. If you don't need them on some of the combatants, just have their status development leave those status values at their minimum value (e.g. 0).
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!