Hi. I need some help :P I want third person camera for my character. I use Follow [Camera Control Type]. But when I'm trying to set distance closer, camera is pointing on character legs and look down... I don't know, this looks like camera is set to point on the center of character (0x0x0). I don't know how to move camera up, over the character shoulder. Any ideas? Thanks for answers :)
  • In the ORK Framework editor, what are the settings for your camera?

Your camera is in the scene, right? Not on the player?
  • My camera is on the scene... So it's possible to attach camera to player prefab? I think this will break game :P
  • It's possible and more or less necessary for First Person--but you're using Third Person--don't do it.

What are the settings for your camera in the ORK Framework editor? You probably have to change the z as well as the y settings.
  • If you want the camera to look at something else than the feet (i.e. the origin of the game object), you can do that by using the Use Child Object setting.

Here, you'll define the path to a child object of the player that will be used as camera target. E.g. if you place an empty game object at the position of the player's head (as a child object of the player) and name it Head, you just need to write Head in the child object setting.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks! Everything works... I don't want to create new discussion, so I ask here. When I enable Collision Camera, Battle System doesn't work (camera is in ground and I can't see anything). I need Collision Camera, because this Third Person camera is flying through trees, terrain, buildings and every object on scene ;) So there is a way to have a turn based battles with Collision Camera enabled?
  • Yes, that's working fine here. Just make sure you position the camera somewhere you're able to see the battle.

E.g. if the camera is placed below ground or behind a wall, the colission camera will prevent it from going through :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!