So I was able to fix my previous problem and somewhere it happened that I'm spawning two player characters. I didn't mess with the spawning event, nor did I add any additional PCs. I also just have ONE spawn point so I'm really confused why this is happening
  • I've had this before, personally I had forgotten to remove the character prefab from the scene I was editing before I hit play.

Check the hierarchy, it may be this.

ORK user since 2014. Patron since 2018.
  • The character isn't in the scene prior to runtime. I even switched the player in the Ork settings to another prefab character, thinking maybe somehow mine was corrupted, but the same thing happens. It worked well all along until now. Unfortunately my last backup doesn't have the most recent changes its about a day older.
  • Check the event that spawns the player.
  • edited June 2016
    Hmm maybe you spawned the character twice using the same event, one in the scene and one in the Menu > Main Menu > New Game Setting. I once did that and was confused as heck, until GiL helped me.
    Post edited by Shadow_Fire on
  • Lol @Shadow_fire I just realized that's what I did :) OMG yeah that really was confusing! Thanks everyone for the input