I want to get status values like Max HP from combatant before it will be spawned. I got CombatantSetting object and want to use GetValueAtLevel() method but it requires Combatant object which is not created yet.
Is there any way I can get these values before combatant spawning?
  • You can get the combatant settings like this:
    CombatantSetting settings = ORK.Combatants.Get(int index);
    index is the ID/index of the combatant.

Once you have the settings, you can get the status development using the GetStatusDevelopment function. The statusValue field (array) of the status development gives you access to the development of the individual status values.

Alternatively, you could just instantiate a combatant of the desired ID/index and get the value from there. See this how-to for details on creating a combatant by script.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • yes, I can get statusValue field but how can I get status value depending on level if it's calculated by the formula? statusValue has formulaID only. To call formula calculation function I need combatant object to be instantiated but I want avoid this.
  • When you're using a formula for the status development, you'll have to add a formula calculation per level to get the value for a level. You can't go around using combatants when dealing with formulas.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!