edited July 2016 in ORK Support
The Change Equipment node has a checkbox From Inventory that if disabled, will equip the player with a weapon regardless of whether he has that weapon in the inventory. Is it possible to also not add that weapon to the inventory if I am using another Change Equipment node with equip type None afterward?

I'm asking that because since that weapon just appears out of nowhere, I also want it to be gone after unequipping it.
Lets say I press a button and an event is activated. In the event is the Change Equipment node which equip the player a sword, with the From Inventory disabled. I want to press the same button again, and the same event will check to see if the sword is currently on the player, and if it is, be unequipped using the none equip, except I don't want it to go into the inventory but just to disappear.

Due to a complicated reason, I can't just use the node Remove From Inventory next to it. That's why I am asking if it is possible to do the above. :)
Post edited by Shadow_Fire on
  • That's currently not possible, but I'll add a new option to the Change Equipment step to handle keeping or removing unequipped weapons/armors.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • That would be so helpful. Double thanks, GiL.