edited March 2014 in ORK Support
Hi, I'm having a problem when using Combatant Spawner together with the battle in another scene. I have a Combatant Spawner which spawns only the leader of an enemy group. When he sees you, he chases you, and upon reaching you it starts a battle. I did the battle in another scene by following the tutorial, and what happens is that the leader which was spawned by the Combatant Spawner won't show up in the new scene. And if I make the whole group spawn on the Combatant Spawner, then noone will show up on the battle scene, and the player will win immediately.

It seems whoever is spawned on the "non-battle" scene won't be respawned on the battle scene. Is there a way to solve this? Or is it a bug?
  • That's a bug, will be solved in the next update :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Ok Thanks!

While we are at this "combat in another scene" subject, another thing I noticed is that the changing of scenes is messing with the Enemy respawn. My combatant spawner doesn't use a scene ID (because I want it's combat to happen every time the combatant respawns) and i have a time set for the combatant to respawn, but when I'm back after the combat, the combatant is already respawned (because of the combatant spawner's autostart I imagine). Is there a way around this, or is something that needs fixing also?
  • You could use float game variables in conjunction with the Game Time value type to prevent the respawn after the battle.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!