its possible to do a caterpillar in ork? like others chars of the party following the hero/player?
image but more like dragon age

and random talks while walking:

Like Dragon Age series

I want to make a rpg turn based(a simple one) focused on the characters...

how can i do that in ork? :V it's possible? or i'm gonna need to learn C# or Java to do it? :V
  • Another example:
  • I don't know about the caterpillar but I think it's possible.

The random talks are completely possible. You just place events on objects in the scene like grass and trigger random dialogues--all done through nodes.
  • You can somewhat do the caterpillar by using the move AI to let your player group members follow the leader (i.e. the player). The game tutorials have an example for that (see tutorial 50).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks guys \o\ where I can learn to use nodes here?
  • I'd recommend going through the game tutorials, they teach everything you need to know to create a game with ORK.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!