edited August 2016 in ORK Support
I'm probably overlooking something simple but I've been at it for hours now so any help would be appreciated.

I have some touch buttons set up (up and down with custom script that returns 1 or -1) and I have created an input key in base/control if I set the vertical axis as my touch button input then I can control the menus up and down with these buttons.

I then added a new ORK input key which has my touch controls, keyboard and joystick controls and when I add this to the base key setting vertical axis all work apart from my touch controls.

If I remove the joystick and keyboard controls from the ORK input key my touch controls still don't work. It looks like if I add the touch controls as an input key in an ORK input key it stops working. Is any one else having this issue.

As a side note I can add touch buttons that return a book but not that return a float.

Is there a way I can get an ORK input key to recognise my float input as well as keyboard input?
Post edited by jonjaydee on
  • Sorry I've solved my problem now. Just created two Input keys that returned bool values and set the down buttons axis factor to -1 and that solved my problem :)