edited March 2014 in ORK Support
I'm using HOTween and the HOTween editor plugin to create some splines and paths. As soon as I import ORK, I get some script errors related to casting. I'm not sure if it's ORK or if it's HOTween causing the issue, but I've had no problems using HOTween with other assets like PlayMaker. Any ideas?

Errors with only HOTween, HOTween Editor, and ORK installed in a new project:

Assets/Holoville/HOTween Extensions/HOTweenManager/HOTweenManager.cs(69,26): error CS1502: The best overloaded method match for `Holoville.HOTween.TweenParms.Ease(Holoville.HOTween.EaseType)' has some invalid arguments
Assets/Holoville/HOTween Extensions/HOTweenManager/HOTweenManager.cs(69,26): error CS1503: Argument `#1' cannot convert `EaseType' expression to type `Holoville.HOTween.EaseType'
Assets/Holoville/HOTween Extensions/HOTweenManager/HOTweenManager.cs(157,108): error CS0266: Cannot implicitly convert type `Holoville.HOTween.EaseType' to `EaseType'. An explicit conversion exists (are you missing a cast?)

HOTween is a free asset (which, btw, is faster than iTween), which you can download here:
HOTween

I'm definitely not ditching ORK, but HOTween is insanely useful, so if I need to contact the dev of HOTween and ask there, let me know. Thanks in advance!
  • There's an enumeration named EaseType in ORK Framework as well, shouldn't be a problem cause ORK usually has everything in it's own namespace, with an exception for this one because I forgot to add it :D

Will be fixed in the next update!
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • You are, as always, the man! Very much appreciated! =)