The support in ork framework and makinom is so great. Thanks to the support, I've gotten my rpg game on greenlight. Although getting it greenlit is a different story. I was hoping I could have your support.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=743566535

Synopsis:
In the world of Ragna Maya, there exists a legend about a headless Magus, the Dullahan, that is said to be a harbringer of death. He is one of the Akasha— beings that remain even long after it's death due to strong lingering attachments to this world. Only they themselves know why they remain, and only they themselves know how to pass on.

After wandering—searching for nearly the past 200 years, the Dullahan has finally found Razuri, a 7-level labyrinth that is said to be the entrance to the realm of the witches, Hexennacht. Witches are the strongest beings, revered as Gods in the study of magic. It is known that they exist through the passing of tales and legends from one generation to the next, but only a handful is said to have encountered them. The Dullahan holds a grudge against a certain witch, since that witch ended his life and took his head as a trophy.

Razuri is made by witches, to prevent others from entering Hexennacht. Be it man, beast, spirit, or witch, if they visit uninvited, they will be forced to pass through Razuri. Will the Dullahan find his way to the end of Razuri and find his head, or at least a clue to it's whereabouts? Or will he wander the labyrinth forever, as all "guests" have.

Features:
-Classic Active Turn-based Combat
-Gain party members as you progress through the story or complete their quests.
-Skills learned in 2 ways, through tomes or by leveling up
-Each floor is in another dimension, one moment you're in a village and the next in a palace.
-Equipment consists of a weapon, and 4 equippable essences that enhances physical and/or magical abilities.
-Item Creation features Crafting, Alchemy, and Forging
-Large number of items including scrolls, materials, tomes, weapons, essences.
-Wide variety and types of monsters.
-2 Classes of Magic, classified into 7 elements, further dividing each into 7 tiers.
-Expansive world—labyrinth free to explore as you move from one floor to the next.
-An immersive story.
-Estimated Time to beat: 20-25 Hours.

Recommeded Specifications:
Operating System: Windows 7 or better
Processor: Intel Core i3-4030U processor @ 1.90GHz or better
Memory: 4GB DDR3 SDRAM or better
Hard Drive: 4GB available HDD space or higher
Graphics Card: Intel HD Graphics 4000 or better

About the Developer:
Noire Memoire - Razuri no Meikyuu(Labyrinth of Razuri) is the first installment in the series of games in the world of Ragna Maya. This is my first game as an indie developer and I assure you that the story and gameplay will bring nostalgia to veteran gamers, and an urge to explore RPG genre to fresh new gamers.

Please support me! I'll return the favor when you need help with greenlight as well.
LONG LIVE ORK FRAMEWORK!
  • edited August 2016
    LONG LIVE THE FRAMEWORK OF ORK! :D
    I don't have a steam account, but when I do, I'll vote for you for sure. That's a great game, so keep up the good work.
    I'm curious, how long did it take you to get to this stage?
    Post edited by Shadow_Fire on
  • Good job and good luck - you've got my vote :)
    Do you mind if I put some of the screenshots on the Made with ORK pinterest board?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited July 2019
    Glad to see Ork games on steam! Went ahead and bought a copy! I'll post my feedback on your steam forum. :)

Sorry for the necropost~
    Post edited by Wrofir on
    Miuratale : coming 2024
    Miuratale