edited August 2016 in ORK Support
Hello everyone,

I am using a legacy GUI from unity asset store and have imported it into ORK. It kinda works fine, but I would like to modify Content Box settings and Name Box settings more into detail.

Content box and also text lines, choices and everything have same Icon style as my Name box. Basically it uses one .tga picture from the GUI for all icons which is made for Titles. And I need text to be displayed with a different Icon so that everyone can define what is Text and what is a Title.

Where can I alctually change the "icon style" for other boxes into a picture that I can choose?

Thanks for help.

Regards,

Machal
Post edited by Machal on
  • In the legacy GUI, the GUI skin's Box style is used by boxes (i.e. content and name box), the Button style is used by the choices and ok/cancel buttons. I.e. you have to set the GUI style up in those parts to what you want it to look like.

You can also use different GUI skins for the name box and selected choices.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited August 2016
    Right, but these boxes and also messages within them use "Label" from my Legacy GUI to represent their names.

https://postimg.org/image/3zf1kaayn/

This may help to clear my issue. The red box with pins on the sides is from the "Label". The background papyrus is from Box.

But I need to separate the Content box to be just plain text and not use Label from GUI, otherwise all my messages from the event gets "red-boxed" and look like titles.

Do I have to use some event for that?

Post edited by Machal on
  • No, you have to remove the red box from the Label style in your GUI skin.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited August 2016
    Ok, thanks for help.
    Post edited by Machal on