Hello,

I'm making a custom ability level up screen, and I need to check if ability has reached max level. Is there a function for that? Or is there a way to get to ability levels array and count how many levels there are?

Thanks,
  • When you have an ability's shortcut (AbilityShortcut class), you can get the number of levels like this:
    shortcut.Setting.level.Length
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Hello,

This is a question that I'm also really interested in, but I'm not sure I understand the answer.

I've seen reference to the IShortcut interface a few times, but I can't really get my head around the context of how its used. Could you perhaps provide an example of how it would be used in this instance?

Thanks for your help
  • In this case you'd have an AbilityShortcut instance coming from your combatant's abilities.

AbilityShortcut shortcut = combatant.Abilities.Get(int index);
    index is the ID/index of the ability.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!