I m experimenting with the idea of having Online Mode on my game (PvP), my first concern is that how can i have other players marked as enemies by my player? (assuming all of them have the player tag because it will spawn the same prefab).
  • ORK doesn't have any kind of online support, i.e. you'd have to implement that yourself. Players being enemies of each other would probably best be done using Factions, as all of ORK's friend/foe recognition is based on them.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I know it doesnt, and i m planning to try to implement it with a developer of mine, i just had this question after he explained me some stuff that the player prefab that will spawn is the same.

After your answer i m thinking that the same prefab player can spawn to other faction so its kinda possible.