edited August 2016 in ORK Support
So i m making an ability tree and i m making the GUI Box, i m using Position on choices but i came to this problem:

I cannot add more than 20 preview choices so i can position my choice buttons correctly :S, anything i m missing here?

Also as you see in the photo above i have 1st choice exactly where it should (also checked the paddings etc but still i get that:

here are the choice settings:

Post edited by dlevel on
  • From the screenshots, I'd say that the in-game screen is correct, not the one in the GUI editor. A Y position of -11.1 and Middle Center anchor would put the choice like it's shown in the in-game screenshot.

I think this comes from the editor displaying text lines - the choices will be placed after any text, i.e. Y=0 for choices starts after any text. Since your in-game menu doesn't display text, you should also remove it from the editor - click on Text in the GUI editor and set it to 0.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited September 2016
    yeap that was it the text.

also let me know about my first question please (I cannot add more than 20 preview choices so i can position my choice buttons correctly :S, anything i m missing here?)
    Post edited by dlevel on
  • There's nothing you're missing - the GUI editor is just limited to 20 preview choices. That's coming from a time when you could only list choices, so it wasn't needed to have more.

I can change that in the next update.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • that would be fantastic. thank you.

also i have to say that what u have done with this framework is remarkable.