edited October 2016 in ORK Support
Hi there,

well now that we have grid battles, this has become a feature we need. Weapons should be able to override the attack distance of an ability. So for example, using the attack ability, a polearm could reach 3-4 grid squares, but a short sword reaches 1, that sort of thing.

Please let me know when you think you can implement this one, @gamingislove, thanks!
Post edited by chud575 on
  • That's what the base attack override is there for. Enable Override Attack in your weapon's Attack Settings to define a different ability (with a different use range).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Dang, didn't notice that sorry.
  • Dear chud575, for your two posts about the Grid Battle system, where your problem is not really a problem, could you kindly mark your thread as

[SOLVED] just put that after the name of your thread or before.

Gil doesn't always have the time to do that.

And then we all would know there is really no problem. : )

And devs looking at the forum that have not yet bought ORK would realize the Grid Battles don't have a problem----at least not so far.

Thanks.
  • @Catacomber

actually I'm still hoping for an override on this :p, but you're right - either way that needs to be a feature request and not a bug.