I must be overlooking something so simple, but is there a Node that can enable or disable collider(s) on specific game objects?
Portfolio - My Website
Follow my project on Reddit - My Game DevLog
relentingVids - My YouTube Channel
Half Super Shop - My Shop
  • That can be easily done using the enable component node.
    In it, just put in whatever collider you want to enable/disable, and tadaa, it will.
    Of course, if you want to, lets say, disable/enable something like the trigger on a collider, use the change field node.
  • Also, if you use the component name Collider it should disable all colliders that are based on it as well (i.e. all 3D colliders).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Awesome that totally works!
    Thanks so much!

Another question,
    if I have 3 Box Colliders on an object one on Top, one on the Left, and one on the Right and I only want to disable the Top Box Collider.

If I use an enable/disable component node to disable Box Collider how would I get it to just disable the Top Box Collider?
    Portfolio - My Website
    Follow my project on Reddit - My Game DevLog
    relentingVids - My YouTube Channel
    Half Super Shop - My Shop
  • You'll have to place each collider on a separate child object and use the child object in the node.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!