edited March 2014 in ORK Support
I don't know if i forgot something or if i did not understand the goal of this , but i have a default combatant choice layout wich use a gui box and shows only the name of the enemy , now i have made a weapon with "analyse" passive wich detects how many hp and mp the enemy has so i created a new layout with a new guibox but even with my sword equiped the combatant selection still the same and no info at all maybe a bug that shoud be fixed or something that i miss thank's for any help
  • There are multiple problems here - the biggest may be that there is no "analyse" ability in that sense.

While you can have different combatant choice layouts for your battle menus, there is currently no way to have a different one if a special weapon (or anything else) is equipped.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Oh.. but what is the menu "own combatant selection" in the weapon section ? I dont understand it
  • That's for Inventory menu screens :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Ok thank you , could you make it available for battle menus too ? it would be great :)
  • Those are actually different things - the combatant selection that you can override in items and equipment refers to the Combatant Selections you can set up in the Menus section. Those selections are only used in menu screens to select a combatant of the player group.

The battle menu target selection isn't the same thing - but I'll look into that :)