Hello all,

I'm trying to build a custom script for player characters in a Grid battle system.

As you can see here I the "Attack" action is now working fine. :) but my problem now is related to the the "Walk" action. It does not behave the same way the "Attack" action does.

I have added the Play Function in the Custom Animation (called "WalkPlay")
I know the method is reacheable because I have tested it in the "Default" animation set.
The problem I am facing is that the "WalkPlay" action is never called by ORK.

I read in the Forums about some methods that could be missing like MoveTo, SetSpeed or Stop and I have added them as well with no result.

What am I missing?

Regards
  • The move/speed/stop functions are for custom move components in the move AI, not for the animations.

ORK will call your custom walk animation function when the walk animation will be played - i.e. your combatant must use the auto animations and the speed at which it's moving needs to be below the run speed (-threshold). Also, depending on your combatant prefab's setup, you might need to enable Use Position Change in the combatant's movement settings to get the correct movement speed from the game object.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!