Hello! I've recently purchased the Ork Framework and am loving what it can do, but there is one thing I've always felt could make certain RPG styles more interesting: Randomized Loot. (Most notably known as the old Diablo-style itemization system). Sure, you could manually make fifteen variations of Bronze Short Swords, but why not implement a way to automate it instead?

This is how I envision it:
First, you would have new Prefix/Affix tab somewhere in the Frameworks, likely near the Item creation settings. You click "Add Prefix" or "Add Affix", choose a name, and attach one or more stats, damage modifiers, durability changes or even skills to that Prefix/Affix. A checkbox would be needed do choose whether or not the name should be visibly attached to the Item (aka "Bronze Shortsword of Fire"). Also the number of prefixes or affixes to be allowed on a single item would be a necessary setting in some form. We would need a way to access the changes in a Gui Box as well, if we want users to be able to see the changes to the item.

Next when making a new piece of equipment we'd need a new checkbox for "Use Modifiers," which when checked would reveal the list of Prefixes and the list of Affixes so we can individually check each modifier that may be used on the item when it is spawned/found in treasure/rewarded in battle/bought in the shop/etc. I haven't finished the entire tutorial yet, but I believe there are already loot drop tables, so that should cover almost everything else necessary.

The last part of this I'm not sure about, as I haven't been able to find anything on it yet, but I'd like to extend merchants' capabilities to randomly generate their merchandise also based on some form of drop table, to allow for a variety of things to appear in the shop when combined with the above mentioned item modifiers system. If this is already possible, please let me know and I'll remove it from the post.

I'm currently getting an estimate on how much we'd have to raise to get this implemented as a public feature. Please speak up if you have anything to contribute, mentally or financially. ;)