I've been trying to get animations imported from Blender to work through the ORK framework. The prefab has an animation component on it with all of the animations loaded in. The animations work if I use a normal animation controller from unity. I followed the game tutorial on setting up a player (here). But it still doesn't seem to work. I'm not even sure where to look to figure out what could be wrong. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!
  • are you planning on using legacy animations or mecanim animations?

if mecanim use this tutorial. if not do a screenshot of the amimation controller that you are using and a sample of the animations in ORK.
  • What animations aren't working? Idle/move animations?

In that case, make sure your combatant (Animation & Movement settings) has Use Auto Animation enabled. Also try enabling Use Position Change to use the change of the game object's position per frame to determine the movement speed for the auto animations - depending on your prefab's setup it might try to get the speed from a component that isn't used for movement by your controls.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Manged to figure it out. I was using the wrong animation component.