edited October 2016 in ORK Support
Hello,

I am using battle menu for combat. It displays auto attack + abilities (their Icons) in a list. However I want to use Description settings so when any ability is selected it also shows the description above their Icons. I have GUI box set up for that.
But every time anything gets selected, the menu automatically goes away into a target menu. The description of each ability is visible for like 0.1 second. I use Individual target, target menu is turned off, but it still acts same, just without a target menu visible.
My GUI boxes don't use Close Box Behaviour.
Post edited by Machal on
  • How do you select the menu items? Using the horizontal/vertical keys this should work fine - if you click on it, it'll get used and start whatever comes next (e.g. target selection for the attack, sub-menus, etc.).

If you want to first highlight a menu item with a mouse click, you need to enable Select First in the Choice Settings of the used GUI Box.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited October 2016
    I select them by mouse left click. Oh thanks, kinda forgot about that GUI choice options there, it helped.
    But I somehow little bit messed up my targeting. Do you know why it auto selects always an enemy in the middle of the group when I enable Target Cursor in Target Selection? Got no auto select enabled anywhere.
    It worked fine yesterday, when I selected the combatant, my target cursor got there every time I selected him with my attack selected. Now the target cursor just blinks and immediately disappears.
    After one enemy dies, it goes fine for the rest of the combat. Wtf :D
    Post edited by Machal on
  • The target cursor appears above the selected target - which in the target menu usually is the first one in the list. That doesn't mean that it's also located at one of the sides - that's up to the battle spots, e.g. in the game tutorials, the first one in the list is placed in the middle of the group, because it's the leader and the battle spot is placed at the center of the group :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Got it, thanks :)