Can HUD's display combatants abilities too please?

Currently there is no way to display abilities of enemy combatants from HUD in a scene. Or at least I haven't found any.
  • No, that's currently not possible.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I suppose there is a small trick you could use there, but just with some limitations: you can make a list using description text (like plain %d, or class %cd / type %td), in that way in HUD could appear the list of the skills, but you are just adding them one by one in the description. Waiting for a possible future change, i hope it can help you. ^_^
  • edited December 2016
    Yeah, thought about that too, but it's creating unnecessary work and with lots of combatants, that would be too much at the moment.
    More suitable sollution for me was creating sprites that fit in the camera view, which creates illusion of a 'HUD'.
    But for every enemy monster, I have to create new scene with his own sprites. You can customize them on your own, but every scene just increases project size...

Post edited by Machal on