hellow gameislove, i`m doing a game since june but appeard a new kind of error:
Error while parsing XML data: at System.String.IndexOf (Char value, Int32 startIndex, Int32 count) [0x00013] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System/String.cs:1114
at ORKFramework.XML.XMLParser.Parse () [0x00000] in :0
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
ORKFramework.XML.XMLParser:Parse()
ORKFramework.SaveGameHandler:LoadFile(Int32)
ORKFramework.SaveGameHandler:Load(Int32)
ORKFramework.LoadGameChoice:Closed(GUIBox)
ORKFramework.DialogueContent:Closed()
ORKFramework.GUIBox:Tick(Single)
ORKFramework.GUIHandler:Tick(Single)
ORKFramework.GUIHandler:Tick()
ORKFramework.ORKCore:FireTick()
ORKFramework.ORKHandler:Update()

this error show when i will save the game and i dont know how to fix it, can someone help me?
thanks ^^
  • edited December 2016
    Hm, can't recreate that in my test project. Can you send me a Unity test project where this happens to contact@orkframework.com?

Just a small Unity project, e.g. a single scene with a save point where the save error occurs.

Otherwise, my best guess is that you somewhere use variable keys with spaces, which isn't supported and can lead to errors :)
    You can check that in Editor > Game Variables by scanning all settings, scenes and events and check the variable keys for spaces.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • ok, thanks for the support
  • i solved the error, i created some events using game variable to never repeat the event again like field introduction from 2 FIELD, it works but i can`t load kkkk i tried deactivate after event but when i`ll back to the respective place the event repeat, but thanks