edited March 2014 in ORK Support
I was just wondering if anyone could tell me exactly what the Minimum Check Distance, Minimum Distance and Maximum Distance variables on the Random Battle Area component do?
I'm going to assume they cancel any random battle checks until these distances have been satisfied in some way but I'm not sure exactly how they are used.

Thanks in advance :)
  • The Minimum Check Distance is the least way the player has to move between checks to do a new check.
    The Minimum Distance is the least way the player has to move after a battle to do the next check.
    The Maximum Distance is longest way the player can move between two battles. If the player moves more since the last battle, the fight will start at this distance (ignoring the chance check).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Awesome, thanks GiL.
    Is it possible to ignore the Max Distance value? I tried setting it to 0 and it just made battles happen every step I took :P
  • You can set it to a very, very high value :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!